The 031 Light Moisturiser & After Shave Balm uses ingredients deemed optimal for an outstanding light rehydration and post-shave effect. It can be used on Face and Hands after a close shave as well as during the day when the dry skin requires rehydration.
Aloe Vera moisturizes the skin without creating a greasy feel and has a soothing effect on micro-wounds created by the close wet shave. Shea Butter compliments the soothing effects through a richness in precious constituents, including unsaturated fats, vitamin E and D, and provitamin A renewing, repairing and protecting the skin. Cocoa butter is deeply hydrating whilst displaying healing effects, especially relevant for sensitive skin. Macadamia nut oil provides an additional soothing effect whilst being promptly absorbed by the skin. Birch sap provides the skin with vitamins, free amino acids, and valuable sugars, thus rejuvenating the skin whilst strengthening its ability for natural protection. Zinc PCA further moisturizes the skin and regulates the skin’s sebum production, thereby controlling excess oil production. Its antimicrobial effect on irritated skin and micro-wounds aids the healing process.
Chamomile extract, added for its essential oil and flavonoid compounds, is especially beneficial for the care of sensitive skin and soothes irritation topically with antiseptic and antibacterial properties, thus aiding the skin’s natural barrier. The potent antioxidants Vitamin E neutralises free radicals and prevents cellular damage, which cause dryness. As the human body does not produce this vitamin on its own, its an important supplement with many benefits.
- Scent – Mint tree essential oils
- Oily to normal skin. For face and hands
- After using feel Clean, revitalised and rehydrated
- How to use – Apply and massage into wet hair and skin, then rinse well
- Natural and naturally derived ingredients, sourced from Tyrol, Austria
- Certified natural skincare (Natrue – The International Natural and Organic Cosmetics Association) and vegan skincare (Vegan Society)
- Key ingredients: aloe vera, shea butter, cocoa butter, macadamia nut oil