Tonic Exchange Re-Launch
I’m convinced by the Tonic Exchange scheme and I really want make it work, but I’m going to need your help. You might have already read about it in previous communications or on the website, or you might have heard me banging on about it in the shop.
Anyway the scheme is a simple concept where you bring your pre-loved clothes into us and we will sell in our Tonic Exchange and after the item is sold you receive a credit to be spent in the shop (less a small commission) on some new gear. Easy!
When initially launched early this year we only accepted clothing that had been purchased from Tonic but I’m so convinced by the benefits of this scheme I have decide to expand the concept and accept any quality menswear. (For clothing to go into the Exchange the item no longer needs to have been purchased from us) We will consider any brand as long as it fits with the general Tonic ethos.
How it works:
1. Email or call to let us know you are coming
2. Items do not have to perfect – wear-and-tear can be beautiful
3. The Items must be clean when they are brought in
4. We will agree a selling price with you
5. When your items are sold you will receive a voucher less 10% commission to be spent in store anytime